We offer excellent opportunities for natural science researchers who would like to do their PhD dissertations in our supporting Research & Development environment. With more than 450 researchers, our main Skin Research Centre in Hamburg is one of the largest and most advanced in Germany - and one of the most important in the world. We hosted more than 115 dissertations in co-operation with numerous research institutions and universities between 2001 and 2015. And in 2009, we went a step further and inaugurated our own internal PhD program. Your PhD will be of course subject to your respective university, including your acceptance as a PhD student. Nevertheless we will be the industry partner at your side.
What we’re offering researchers:
As a PhD student at Beiersdorf, you will enjoy several benefits:
- Highly relevant and challenging scientific topics
- Supervision by senior researchers from Beiersdorf and their scientific partners
- A high level of education, equivalent to renowned institutes and universities
- Numerous scientific colloquia and seminars – including related scientific areas
- Participation in national or international congresses
- Soft skills training, such as presentation techniques
For detailed information please download the PhD brochure. Given the nature of the position, postings will only occasionally appear on our online job board.